Monday, March 30, 2009

[4XONTARIO] April Changes to Traderoom!

In case anyone missed the previous post about April changes I am posting again.  Beginning in April we will be adding the second time of 8pm EST on Tue, Thur and Sun.  The original time of 1am EST will still be the same on Mon, Wed and Fri mornings.  If you are interested in signing up for the class please email me and let me know and I will send you the invoice and disclaimer.  When paying for the class please indicate which class time you would like to join.  I have had numerous people state they want to join but could not due to the time so I am opening up one other session.  If enough people join the earlier session then we will likely make it a permanent time.  April will be our trial for this session.  Email contact for the room is traderoom@ymail.com (remove spaces that yahoo adds) to send your requests to.  I look forward to seeing you in the room for April.  If you are wanting to know more about the room or want opinions on
it please ask some of the 4xontario members about it and i'm sure they will be happy to report to you.  You can post a quesion to the ontario board and I'm sure some existing members will step up and answer... 

--- On Mon, 3/23/09, Clint Johnson <forexwarroom@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Clint Johnson <forexwarroom@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [4XONTARIO] Kudos to Derrik Williams Class
To: 4XONTARIO@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, March 23, 2009, 10:28 PM

Congrats Darrell and nice trading----- --I have a few friends I recommended
to the class from another group and they claim excellent results as well and
more importantly they're getting out of the paralysis of having too many
systems that they're trying to work out in their heads and actually "seeing"
the charts for the first time. As soon as I can work my schedule around-I
will be there too..

--Clint J

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 1:06 PM, double_d4x <ddvogt@mindspring. com> wrote:

> This is "kudos" to Derrik Williams class and I felt
> a report on someone helping someone deserves a
> pat on the back. I did not listen to his class live
> Friday morning but when I listened to it that afternoon,
> I took some notes and applied them Sunday afternoon.
>
> Have open orders on:
> These will vary by the time you see them but this is as of 10:45 a.m. CDT.
> (Kansas City time)
>
> Bought the Aud/us on 3/12 at 6569 and am 47 pips into profit now.
> Sold the eur/nzd on 3/15 at 2.4648 and am up 180 pips.
> Bought the nzd/us 3/15 at .5223 and am up about 92 pips.
> Bought the eur/us on a pending trade set at 1.3030 and it is down 22 pips.
> So rounding off, I'm up about 400 pips!!! All the trades except the aud/us
> were made about 1 hour after forex opened at about 6:00 p.m. my time.
> They were made off of listening to Friday's video, taking notes, writing
> down
> info, and drawing the lines.
> These are actual pips.......They are live trades, but for only 15 cents a
> pip.
> But I'm excited what your lessons are doing for me and have done already.
> Thanks and God Bless,
> Darrell Vogt
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment