Friday, March 11, 2011

[4XONTARIO] Re: steve mauro

 

I was part of his Toronto teachings.
I can not comment directly on the the teachings, I will need sometime to understand, back test and forward test his teachings.
All I can input at this time is, it is like nothing you have ever been taught or told regarding the forex. It was truly an eye opener.
I beleive it was well worth it.

--- In 4XONTARIO@yahoogroups.com, "whitney" <whitneyraleigh@...> wrote:
>
> Did you ever find what you needed?
>
>
>
>
>
> It looks like I will be going to the class in L. A.
>
>
>
> Let me know!
>
>
>
> Whitney Raleigh
>
> Woodland Hills, CA.
>
>
>
> From: 4XONTARIO@yahoogroups.com [mailto:4XONTARIO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of dean mill
> Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2011 6:07 PM
> To: 4XONTARIO@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [4XONTARIO] steve mauro
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Im trying to find out also!1
>
> i would l;ike to attend in LA myself
>
> Send me a private email and share insight!!
>
>
> THANKS DEAN
> --- On Sun, 3/6/11, whitney <whitneyraleigh@... <mailto:whitneyraleigh%40roadrunner.com> > wrote:
>
> From: whitney <whitneyraleigh@... <mailto:whitneyraleigh%40roadrunner.com> >
> Subject: [4XONTARIO] steve mauro
> To: 4XONTARIO@yahoogroups.com <mailto:4XONTARIO%40yahoogroups.com>
> Received: Sunday, March 6, 2011, 8:52 PM
>
>
>
> Hi,
>
> I am a new member. I am trying to find out from the non- selling team of
> Steve Mauro, anything good or bad form his students, or course participants
> what their trading experience has been with his methodology.
>
> Thanks.
>
> I live in L. A. and he is bringing his course here MARCH 20th. I understand
> he is presently inToronto.
>
> Whitney Raleigh
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment