Saturday, November 17, 2012

More leaves than grass!

I've just looked out of my office
window and it's that time of year
again...

The leaves have fallen and have now
pretty much hidden my lawn from view!

I was going to attack the garden a
few weeks ago, but I decided to
leave it - until all of the leaves
had fallen.

Now, I'm not saying that I will now
go out and clear ALL of the leaves
in one go, but I can certainly make
a start.

I will start by clearing one area
of the garden over the weekend.

I will then attack another area and
clear that...

It might take me 4-5 hours to clear
the whole garden, but it's good
exercise for me AND it's a lot easier
than trying to tackle one HUGE
daunting task in one go.

Aha!

Do you see where I'm going with this?

I'm actually working on a huge project
myself at the moment. It requires lots
of videos, a new website design, some
sales copy... lots of things!

And as one BIG job it's very daunting
indeed.

So, what I did was to break it down
into "chucks". And I'm now working on
these chucks much like I will be on
the leaves in the garden as well.

So, what I'd like you to take away
from this email is that you should do
the same.

In life, in business. However, it is
relevant (and it will be)... break
things down into bite-size chunks.

It's so much easier to get things done
this way...

And if you missed the step-by-step
training email that I sent you the
other day, then you definitely need to
check this out...

http://www.aisrecommends.com/anik

My fiend Anik is offering to help you
get started - personally - but you'll
need to get started this weekend...

Talk soon,

Chris

 


 




Automated Income Stream Ltd, Suite 127, Communications House, 9 St Johns Street, Colchester, Essex C02 7NN, United Kingdom

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment