Thursday, January 17, 2013

Is the traditional business doomed?

Yesterday I met with one of my new private
students and we had a great day together.

I had to travel in the cold weather and the
snow...

I was in my Range Rover and I have winter
tyres fitted to this car, so a relatively
safe and stress free journey for me...

That was until a news bulletin on the radio
about HMV:

"HMV revealed late on Monday that it
intended to appoint an administrator.

The firm has struggled against online
competition."

(Source: BBC)

HMV is a high street shop that sells DVDs,
CDs and box sets in the main.

And the thing is, they have struggled for
some time and have simply NOT reacted.

The online retailers have a huge advantage
over the traditional stores - less overheads,
less staff, and the ability to sell 24/7...

In fact, the only reason that I went to HMV
over xmas was because I had run out of
delivery days before xmas and I needed to
get a DVD for someone in the family (last
minute).

Otherwise, it was all done online. CDs, DVDs,
even box sets and DVD compilations...

And to me, it is now obvious!

It is impossible to compete with online
retailers and you need to move with the
times...

In recent months Comet and the camera chain,
Jessops have also gone into administration
and have both now ceased trading.

I also heard today that Blockbuster has also
gone (a DVD rental store here in the UK).

And while it is very sad and upsetting for
those involved, it has been coming!

In fact, it is one of my 6 Crucial Business
rules that I talk about in my home study
course... the need to "stay at home" and run
your business from home.

Not as a lifestyle choice, but to avoid the
unecessary overheads that come with a high
street shop or a traditional business.

At home, I'm able to sell my products (and
I have many) to a global audience 24/7.

And as I was sat with my new student just
yesterday he was amazed that I was doing just
that - while sitting with him...

In fact, I pulled in over $3,400 yesterday
and from customers all over the world!

If you haven't already started with my home
study course, then you need to do so.

I will walk you through everything that you
need to know, understand and setup... as well
as what to avoid!

http://www.ais-system.com


The time to get online has not passed. You
have not missed the boat...

Talk soon,

Chris

 


 



Powered by:GetResponse


Automated Income Stream Ltd, Suite 127, Communications House, 9 St Johns Street, Colchester, Essex C02 7NN, United Kingdom

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment