Friday, April 19, 2013

Today I really missed my sat nav!

Do you ever take things for granted?

I know I do.

For example, I have got so used to just
jumping in the car, driving down the road
and then turning on the sat nav to take
me to places I'm not sure about.

The problem was this morning.

It was very early (I decided to beat the
traffic and leave the house early for an
errand I needed to run).

And into my journey I discovered that I'd
left the sat nav at home!

Our 2 other cars have them inbuilt and the
one I was in doesn't... It was at home - in
my office.

So, I did my very best to get close, read
a map, circle the place a number of times
and eventually arrive at the car dealership
I was going to.

What a waste of time - when the sat nav could
have taken me there so much quicker.

You see, gone are the days of map books in the
car, planning your journey, printing directions
or even writing them down in advance.

We are beyond that. We just punch in the street
name and off we go. Easy!

And it's the same online as well. We don't need
to plan our shopping trips, go to the store for
research. Everything can be done online.

In fact, I was speaking to one of the sales guys
at the Lotus dealership I went to today and he
was telling me they have studied their customer
behaviour.

And it was fascinating!

He told me that a few years ago buyers would, on
average, visit the showroom 8 times before making
a purchase.

And now...

That magic number is just 1.2!

People are doing their research online, calling
the dealership from home and then basically only
coming in person to confirm the deal.

Technology (I'm referring to the sat nav) and the
internet is changing everyday life and everyday
business in such a big way... and so is mobile
technology as well.

It's just incredible and I for one will not be
taking it for granted anymore... and I urge you
not to as well.

To get started online, you really need to see my
1k System. It will show you what I do and how it
can work for you as well.

Go to the page below right now and you'll see all
you need to know:

http://www.1ksystem.co.uk

Regards,
Chris






Powered by:GetResponse


Automated Income Stream Ltd, Suite 127, Communications House, 9 St Johns Street, Colchester, Essex C02 7NN, United Kingdom

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment