Tuesday, May 14, 2013

All of your monthly outgoings - covered!

It's been a long week already. In fact, I'd go
so far to say that I'm shattered and I need a
rest.

You see, my Nan hasn't been well since last
Thursday and because my Mum and Dad were on
holiday, Victoria and I have been running around
for the last few days making sure Nan was ok.

She's in hospital now, but a lot better than when
she first went in, which is great news!

My Nan is amazing. She's 93 years old and still
totally with it and going strong.

Anyway, that's why I've been quiet recently.

I literally had to drop everything and help out
and to make sure Nan was ok.

And I don't want to make this about me and how
wonderful my business is, because it's more than
that.

My business does tick along without me and I'm able
to work as and when I want, but it's so much more
than that...

I now have time to help people, to drop everything
and go and meet with people, pick them up from
airports, drop in for tea, and even take people to
hospital if required!

An extreme example, but I'm sure you get my point.

And I was talking to a student about this just last
week.

It's so much more than just making money and having
time to do things...

Things that you actually want to do that is!

The business that I run, and the business that I was
showing my new student, enables you to decide what
you actually want to do.

What you want to spend your time building, doing, or
working on. You don't have to do anything you don't
want to!

And this is one of the initial targets.

Not only to replace any salary that you might have,
or income that you get...

But, to cover ALL of your outgoings.

So, your mortgage is paid, or your rent, your car(s)
are paid for, any food, and living expenses...
totally covered!

That's what I call "financial freedom" because at that
point you are in a position to build wealth, to invest
your income... and to make money from the money you are
already making...

And this is where it gets REALLY fun...

And to show you how to get started I have just created
this quick training session for you to look at - on the
page below:

http://www.ais-system.com

Make sure you have a look at this today... and get back
to me with any questions you have.

If you want to reserve your place on this, you can do
so on this page and I'll then see you in the members'
area right away...

http://www.ais-system.com

Talk soon,

Chris






Powered by:GetResponse


Automated Income Stream Ltd, Suite 127, Communications House, 9 St Johns Street, Colchester, Essex C02 7NN, United Kingdom

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment