Monday, May 20, 2013

"I'm having problems with my laptop"

I've just returned home from my parents' house.

They live just down the road from me and I was
close by earlier today when I received a text
from my mum:

"When you get the chance can you pop in. I'm
having problems with my laptop."

Oh no, I thought. What has she done this time?!

I'm sure you know someone like this. Someone
that is always having problems with their PC or
their laptop.

Maybe it's you...

And I know from my Mum that it's very frustrating
when you don't know what to do.

And Mum is quite "with it" in terms of technology
as well. She will use her plane app on her iPad
to watch me when I'm flying off somewhere and she
is always emailing me or texting me!

Absolutely brilliant when it works.

But, she's lost when it doesn't work, or something
goes wrong... and that's when I usually get a call
(or a text!).

I managed to fix the problem with a system restore
and it was relatively easy to do (because I knew
where to look and what to do).

Exactly the same as internet marketing in fact.

And if it's not working for you right now, then you
really need to get it fixed...

Because it's very easy once you know how.

And the very best way to start is with my course
that I've put together for you here.

It's step-by-step and everything is detailed so
that you can understand and follow...

And even better, I'm running a live training session
on Thursday of this week for all of my customers, so
if you get in today you will also get access to the
live training this week.

http://www.ais-system.com

OK, hope to see you on Thursday for the live session.

Talk soon,

Chris






Powered by:GetResponse


Automated Income Stream Ltd, Suite 127, Communications House, 9 St Johns Street, Colchester, Essex C02 7NN, United Kingdom

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment