Friday, December 14, 2012

14 bags of leaves (so far)!

OK, so if you read my email
a little while ago, you'll
know that I have a little
leaf issue in the garden!

I'm about half way through
clearing them and it's 14
bags and one green bin (for
garden waste) so far...

Victoria was right. I should
have asked a gardener to do
it...

But don't tell her that she's
right!! This one is between
you and me.

But, I'm getting there...

That is the point of this
email.

I have broken this huge task
down into small, manageable
chunks of work (5 bags at a
time in fact) and I'm getting
there...

Just like the business model
that I showed you last week.

It is something that you can
start today and add to each
day, each week or even each
month until you reach your
income goals...

Check out the business model
here. It's something that I've
been working on all year and
it's now ready for people to
use as well:

http://www.1kcommissionsystem.com


Talk soon,

Chris

 


 



Powered by:GetResponse


Automated Income Stream Ltd, Suite 127, Communications House, 9 St Johns Street, Colchester, Essex C02 7NN, United Kingdom

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment