Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy New Year! (in advance)

I wanted to send you this email now, because
I don't think I will get the chance to do it
otherwise.

Victoria and I are going to be out in London
for NYE. It's also our anniversary, so we
always have a double celebration at this time
of year!

We've booked an amazing restaurant for a 5
course meal and we'll then be wandering down
to the riverbank to watch the fireworks...

So, happy new year to you and yours and I wish
you a very prosperous 2013.

And with that said, it's time to plan for the
new year... and time to make new goals...

More websites, more income streams, more
property, more time... whatever your goals
might be.

I'll be putting my list of goals together in
the new few days.

It's not something that I ever publish, it is
private, but it's always something that I
refer back to and aim at.

It's my reason why.

And if you don't have a list of goals, if you
don't have anything to strive for or aim at
you really should.

In fact, I go into a lot of detail about goals
in my Home Study Course and I always receive
great feedback on this...

The importance of goals really cannot be
understated.

Here's my home study course if you haven't
signed up for this yet:

http://www.ais-system.com

(On this page you will see one of my goals for
2012 - an Aston Martin DBS!)

So, that's your homework for 2013. To create a
list of goals - things to aim for both in life
and in business...

If you need any help with this then I would
recommend the Home Study Course.

And I'll be in touch in the new year with some
tools to make sure you can hit those goals!

Lots of exciting new methods for making money
online, investing in property and other income
streams that YOU control...

Happy New Year and I'll be in touch in 2013.

Best Wishes,
Chris

 


 



Powered by:GetResponse


Automated Income Stream Ltd, Suite 127, Communications House, 9 St Johns Street, Colchester, Essex C02 7NN, United Kingdom

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment