Friday, December 21, 2012

One step at a time... xmas message

OK, so I don't want to keep using the same
analogy, but it's at the forefront of my mind
today... so... guess what?

I'm now at 44 bags of leaves!!

This is getting ridiculous, but I'm not quite
there yet.

I think another session in the garden and I'm
done... and after 8 bags today I'd pretty much
had enough.

I'll try again at the weekend!

(If you're not sure what I'm talking about then
I've been clearing leaves from our garden for
about 5 weeks now - one section at a time!)

But, I'm getting there. I can see the light at
the end of the tunnel now. A strip of garden
that is no more than 3m x 5m wide covered in
leaves - that's all!

Doesn't sound much, but it's absolutely covered!

What's more, it's also now 4 months since I had
my brace fitted to my teeth and they have moved
so much in just this short space of time.

It was very painful to begin with and it's very
painful every time that I have them tightened,
but my teeth are also "getting there"...

So, with xmas and the new year almost upon us,
I want you to start thinking about your business
and whether it is getting there or not.

If it's not, or if it's not even started, then
you definitely need to do something about it.

My brace was something that I'd put off for at
least 8 years. I'd been talking about doing it
for that long!!

The leaves in the garden could still be there,
but I started the job and I'm almost done (I'll
send a picture of the bags when I'm done - it's
quite a sight!!)...

So, that just "leaves" me to say the following:

If you haven't already started your online empire
then have a look at what I've managed to achieve
and how I can help you to do the same...

http://www.1ksystem.co.uk

If you don't fancy sweeping the garden yourself
and you really like the idea of people doing this
for you then you'll absolutely love my new system:

http://www.1kcommissionsystem.com


And if I don't manage to get another email out to
you before new year, have a great holiday and a
fantastic new year!

Best Wishes,

Chris

 


 



Powered by:GetResponse


Automated Income Stream Ltd, Suite 127, Communications House, 9 St Johns Street, Colchester, Essex C02 7NN, United Kingdom

You may unsubscribe or change your contact details at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment