Thursday, July 8, 2010

Re: [4XONTARIO] Forex Courses

 

I am looking into FX Expert Advisors. Can anybody advise me of good and excellent one that you are presently using with great monthly returns.
 
I saw the www.expertadvisorsforex.com website comparing different Expert Advisors. Can anybody comment as which one you are presently using and the results.
 
Thanks,
 
Jose

--- On Wed, 7/7/10, C Franks <cfranks@gmail.com> wrote:

From: C Franks <cfranks@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [4XONTARIO] Forex Courses
To: 4XONTARIO@yahoogroups.com
Received: Wednesday, July 7, 2010, 8:38 AM

 

I haven't taken any courses, but I did go through the babypips.com website,
and then read John J Murphy's "Technical Analysis of the Financial
Markets." I'm currently working through "Trading Chaos" by Bill Williams
(1st edition). I'm sure there are some excellent courses, but I learn
pretty well by reading and taking notes, and then practicing what I read on
a demo account.

Really I think that until you have a good grasp of how technical indicators
work, and then how candlestick formations work, and then how volume works
(which I'm learning now), then you can't use any of them in a trading
system.

For instance, I read about oscillators, and then took a bunch of practice
trades based just on what oscillators were doing - RSI, Stochs, MACD. This
really helps because then you can look at a market and kind of see at a
glance what it's doing.

I'm still learning, but that's what's worked for me.

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 11:50 PM, fsalvatori97 <fsalvatori97@yahoo.com>wrote:

>
>
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know what courses people have taken and what the result was of
> taking the courses, like the Derrik videos or the PGMAT course or some other
> course. In short, which are useful (you make money) and which are useless
> (you lose money)? Which are too complex, too subjective, too time-consuming
> etc. Which would you recommend?
>
> Thanks for any info, as there are literally thousands of
> courses/tapes/videos/books. And yes, the more knowledge the better, but you
> must balance that against making money. After all, that is the point.
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment