Monday, August 16, 2010

[4XONTARIO] BollingerVortex, Reality check and Advertising

 


Good day traders,

With the hand holding and allowance of the 4Xontario Board, I conclude the following.

1- Hope that the Bollinger Vortex has helped the few in trading and conclude that I might be just Inundating the privacy of most traders, If so, I humbly apologize and thank the Board.

Believing in permission based emailing only, I will send out the values only to traders that make a request to my email and use Subject>I want Bollinger Vortex. This service will always be free!

2- Interest on my personal LIVE Coaching, please contact me with Subject> I want SwatFx Coaching that I reserve to the very few that harmonize with my strong Coaching approach to Profitability. My Collaborative live room, My Method/system, My vision to get you Profitable ASAP! And not become sucked into any long term socializing live room.

3- I miss the days when 4XOntario was truly offering trading information and hope that Derrik and other experienced traders do start again offering their Mentorship programs.

With best wishes of success and Health to all

Marcel
SwatFx
"Profitability is the only criterion to judge trading systems"!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment