Sunday, August 29, 2010

[4XONTARIO] FORWARD TESTING

 

--- On Sat, 8/28/10, marchello stein <marchello_stein@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: marchello stein <marchello_stein@yahoo.com>
Subject: [4XONTARIO] Update
Received: Saturday, August 28, 2010, 9:36 PM

Hello Traders.

Have learned from "seasoned traders" I can not post

what the The NFA rules do not permit, to post updated trades.

I have found in past experience that posts of past trades

can be easily be manipulated  into what is called `curve fitting`to give superb

past result.

Thus, results can be given  out in 2 formats .. Past manipulated and present

Real results .. which many call forward testing.

When I post the trades in JPG format, they are in real time to me but not for

you!

When I post the Bollinger Vortex to any request I do do it for FREE !

Will I hand spoon .. NO !

Will I answer any questions .. YES !

To truly explain completely the methodology, would take a big book. THUS i OFFER

A COLLABORATING ROOM.

I have attended a lot of seminars from 4xOntario .. even invested in the

recommendations.. and NEVER complained at all. Not everything works.

Thus bottom line==

email me for SUBJECT "" FORWARD TESTING"" if you wish, if not,

Bless you and Bless you and loved ones..

Good trading wishes

Marcel

swatfx

 

PS. Would I call myself a seasoned , NOPE.. Just experienced and SUCCESSFUL.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment