Sunday, August 29, 2010

[4XONTARIO] Re: "Hit the road, Jack..." (and a New FREE Tool)

 

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for your note and kind words; yes, it HAS been a few years. Great to see that you're doing well; makes me smile.

Be well, breathe easy, and keep living large!

Clay

--- In 4XONTARIO@yahoogroups.com, marchello stein <marchello_stein@...> wrote:
>
> Great to hear from you Clay,
>
> Last time I saw you was at a great seminar you held in Atlanta, quite a few
> years ago.
>
> It was the right education, at the right time and at the 'best' place
>
> It was SUPERB!
>
> Best wishes to you and team
>
> Marcel (from Montreal)
>
>
> PS.  Thanks for the utility tool
>
>
>  
>
> ________________________________
> From: Clay <cwmara@...>
> To: 4XONTARIO@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Thu, August 26, 2010 8:23:30 AM
> Subject: [4XONTARIO] "Hit the road, Jack..." (and a New FREE Tool)
>
>  
> Hi Traders,
>
> It's about that time of year when I like to hit the road for a BIG
> adventure. This year, it's up to DC, Philly, New York, Connecticut
> (yes, I know Connecticut isn't a city, but it's small enough to be
> one), Boston...then out to see my sis, her hubby and my 9-month old
> nephew. From there, it's back to DC so I can frolic on the Potomac in a
> kayak, then take-in the Annapolis Sailing Show (the largest on the east
> coast). OH BOY!
>
> That's A LOT of ground to cover, I know, but I'm taking my time...and
> my laptop and a couple of 24-inch monitors (you honestly didn't think I
> wasn't going to be playing in the markets, did you?). And, because it
> looks like I'll be running into fall and some cooler weather...
>
> Socks.
>
> No matter. Even with socks, it's all good. I'll get to see a bunch of
> friends and make some new memories (some that will include me wearing
> those darn little foot warmers). I mention this because I don't like to
> leave my main computer, but it doesn't make sense to lug it around with
> me for 3-6 weeks (though, I have in the past). AND, on this trip I
> won't have to! Today, I found a "groovy" and FREE little service that
> allows me access all the files I'll need to access on the road WITHOUT
> having to transfer them to my laptop. I'm pretty stoked about this!
>
> Anyway, as I mentioned, it's free and I wanted to share it with you
> here, in case you ever need access to your desktop computer from you
> laptop. You can check it out for yourself by going here:
>
> Get your FREE dropbox here.
> <http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTEwNTU3MjQ2OQ>
>
> If it's something you can use, then GREAT. If not, feel free to pass
> this email to your friends.
>
> That's it for now...
>
> Be well and keep living large!
>
> Clay
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment