Friday, August 27, 2010

Re: [4XONTARIO] "Hit the road, Jack..." (and a New FREE Tool)

 

Great to hear from you Clay,

Last time I saw you was at a great seminar you held in Atlanta, quite a few
years ago.

It was the right education, at the right time and at the 'best' place

It was SUPERB!

Best wishes to you and team

Marcel (from Montreal)

PS.  Thanks for the utility tool

 

________________________________
From: Clay <cwmara@yahoo.com>
To: 4XONTARIO@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, August 26, 2010 8:23:30 AM
Subject: [4XONTARIO] "Hit the road, Jack..." (and a New FREE Tool)

 
Hi Traders,

It's about that time of year when I like to hit the road for a BIG
adventure. This year, it's up to DC, Philly, New York, Connecticut
(yes, I know Connecticut isn't a city, but it's small enough to be
one), Boston...then out to see my sis, her hubby and my 9-month old
nephew. From there, it's back to DC so I can frolic on the Potomac in a
kayak, then take-in the Annapolis Sailing Show (the largest on the east
coast). OH BOY!

That's A LOT of ground to cover, I know, but I'm taking my time...and
my laptop and a couple of 24-inch monitors (you honestly didn't think I
wasn't going to be playing in the markets, did you?). And, because it
looks like I'll be running into fall and some cooler weather...

Socks.

No matter. Even with socks, it's all good. I'll get to see a bunch of
friends and make some new memories (some that will include me wearing
those darn little foot warmers). I mention this because I don't like to
leave my main computer, but it doesn't make sense to lug it around with
me for 3-6 weeks (though, I have in the past). AND, on this trip I
won't have to! Today, I found a "groovy" and FREE little service that
allows me access all the files I'll need to access on the road WITHOUT
having to transfer them to my laptop. I'm pretty stoked about this!

Anyway, as I mentioned, it's free and I wanted to share it with you
here, in case you ever need access to your desktop computer from you
laptop. You can check it out for yourself by going here:

Get your FREE dropbox here.
<http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTEwNTU3MjQ2OQ>

If it's something you can use, then GREAT. If not, feel free to pass
this email to your friends.

That's it for now...

Be well and keep living large!

Clay

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment