Thursday, August 12, 2010

[4XONTARIO] re: Brokers used for Bollinger Vortex

 


Thank you Bob for post,

" Maybe this is correct if you are using a different broker to me. I'm using IBFX "


The values sent out are independent of broker or platform used.

The feeds received from various sources all come in at different times after NY close.

Thus at 7-7:30 pm the calculations are made and the results come out that I post.

I do not send them out that early as that is my sleep time and wake up
for trading the EUROPE open to LONDON close with sometimes a good nap
in between as the market quiets for 2-3 hours before early NY open.

Thus, in summary, no matter what charting system is used or broker, the values are good for all.

Thanking you Bob again for comment as this helps all.

Best trading wishes to all

Marcel

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment